- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
- Summit White
- 143,352 mi.
- Internet Price
- 2014 GMC Sierra 1500
- Summit White
- 80,621 mi.
- Internet Price
- 2012 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner
- 99,030 mi.
- Internet Price
- 2015 Ford F-150 XLT
- Magnetic Metallic
- 93,846 mi.
- Internet Price
- 2012 Toyota Tacoma
- Super White
- 89,452 mi.
- Internet Price
2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT w/1LT
- Internet Price
- Exterior: Silver Birch Metallic
- Interior: Ebony
- Stock #: 299095
- Engine: 5.3L Vortec 1000 V8 SFI Flex-Fuel Engine
- VIN #: 2GCEK190481299095
- Transmission: Automatic
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT w/1LT Warranty Information
Vehicle has an existing warranty
- Mileage: 46,287
Only the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee can offer you the comfort of knowing you made the right purchase. This Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT w/1LT comes equipped with 4 wheel drive, which means no limitations as to how or where you can drive. Different terrains and varying weather conditions will have no effect as to how this vehicle performs.
A Chevrolet with as few miles as this one is a rare find. This Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT w/1LT was gently driven and it shows.
To cater to the wide range of customers and uses for full-size pickups, Chevrolet is wisely offering two completely different interiors for the new Silverado, resulting in products that are both functional and as completely luxurious as the customer demands. Prices are very competitive, with extended cab models beginning at $22,210 ($495 less than 2007) while crew cabs start at $26,700 and the base regular cab in work truck trim starts at only $17,175 (a $685 discount versus 2007). Chevrolet claims that the Silverado is the most dependable and longest lasting pickup truck model, and points to J.D. Power's Initial Quality Survey (IQS) as evidence. With the highest tow rating among light-duty pickups (up to 10,500 pounds), and class-leading V8 fuel economy of up to 20 mpg, the Silverado is very competitive among full-size pickups.
This model sets itself apart with interior appointments, available luxury features., tow rating, fuel economy, and Refinement
WE FINANCE & We have rates as low as 3.59.
We offer competitive financing in most states. To apply, just click on the image to the right to access our secure, on-line application and we'll take care of the rest.
That's right, at Georgetown Auto Sales, you can buy, ship and finance your vehicle all in one place. We offer this complete end-to-end service because we want your experience to be as simple and hassle free as possible. Apply now, you'll be glad you did.
Your Bank - Already have your financing lined up? That's great, we can work with your local bank or credit union to get a deal done. In most cases we can have all paperwork sent over to them the same day you call.
Low Rates/Great Service
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT w/1LT Standard Equipment
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume and TheftLock
- Door handles, Black
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Spare tire lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tires, P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall (Requires 4WD models. Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package or (L76) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Air dam, Black
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, Black, manual-folding (Upgradable to (DPN) outside vertical camper mirrors.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Wheels, 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 6-lug chrome-styled steel includes chrome center caps (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels) (Upgradeable to (N56) 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 6-lug custom aluminum wheels, (N87) 4 - 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) aluminum wheels or (P58) 4 - 20" x 8.5" (50.8 cm x 21.6 cm) 5-spoke machined aluminum wheels. Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Seat trim, Select Cloth
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Windows, power, rear access door (Requires Extended Cab Models.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered.)
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, driver and front passenger manual reclining center fold-down armrest with storage, lockable storage compartment in seat cushion (includes auxiliary power outlet), adjustable outboard head restraints and storage pockets on Extended and Crew Cab models
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Extended and Crew Cab models also include rear floor mats) (May be substituted with (BG9) Black rubberized vinyl floor covering.)
- Defogger, rear-window electric (Not available with (A48) power sliding rear window.)
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Door locks, power
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary instrument panel-mounted with covers, 12-volt
- Remote Keyless Entry with 2 transmitters, panic button and content theft alarm
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Remote vehicle starter prep package, includes Remote Keyless Entry (To enable remote start capability, new key fobs and vehicle reprogramming are required. Please see dealer for details. Remote Keyless Entry does not lock/unlock tailgate when (PDF) EZ-Lift Tailgate Package is ordered.)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Frame, hydroformed
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Four wheel drive
- Transmission, 4-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI with Active Fuel Management (315 hp [234.9 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 338 lb-ft of torque [456.3 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block (Standard on C*10953 Models. On C*10543, C*10553 or C*10753 models, requires (PDU) Power Pack Plus, (PCH) All Star Edition, (PDA) Texas Edition, (PEB) South Central Value Package or (PCL) California Package.)
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Standard on 4WD Models.)
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10753 models and (L76) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine and (NHT) Max Trailering Pack or CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models. Standard on CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models.)
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 34mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- OnStar, 1-year of Safe and Sound plan. Includes Automatic Notification of Air Bag Deployment, Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance, Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Remote Door Unlock (requires power locks), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands-Free Calling, AccidentAssist and Remote Horn and Lights (OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics available on most 2004 MY and newer GM vehicles. Diagnostic capability varies by model. Visit onstar.com for system limitations and details. If the order type is FDR, (UE0) OnStar delete will be forced on. Not available with a ship-to of Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. Remote Door Unlock requires (AU3) Power door locks.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. The price for listed vehicles as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Dealer Prep, Smog Fees, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage of Liability Insurance, or Delivery Fees. DEALER makes no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle as to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of the listed vehicle's equipment, accessories, price, specials or any warranties. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle.