- 2009 Chevrolet Tahoe LT w/1LT
- Summit White
- 87,503 mi.
- Internet Price
- 2008 Infiniti QX56
- Tuscan Pearl Metallic
- 109,825 mi.
- Internet Price
- 2008 Toyota Sequoia Platinum
- Arctic Frost Pearl
- 86,108 mi.
- Internet Price
- 2012 Toyota 4Runner SR5
- Magnetic Gray Metallic
- 9,992 mi.
- Internet Price
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
- Stone White
- 59,696 mi.
- Internet Price
2010 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LT
- Internet Price
- Exterior: Gold Mist Metallic
- Interior: Ebony
- Stock #: 159466
- Engine: Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel
- VIN #: 1GNUCHE0XAR159466
- Transmission: Automatic
- Mileage: 58,402
Enjoy an extra level of confidence when purchasing this Suburban 1500 LT, it's a CARFAX One-Owner. The CARFAX report shows everything you need to know to confidently make your pre-owned purchase. Sophistication & understated luxury comes standard on this Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LT. Well-known by many, the Suburban has become a household name in the realm of quality and prestige.
Chevy's 2010 Tahoe and Suburban pair sturdy, capable truck underpinnings with more modern car-like interiors and features and they stand out for their comfortable ride and decent handling. With the addition of the Hybrid model, introduced in 2009, trailer towing need not exclude fuel economy.
Strengths of this model include fuel-efficient hybrid model., Towing and hauling ability, spacious interior, and compliant ride and handling relative to other large SUVs
WE FINANCE & We have rates as low as 3.59.
We offer competitive financing in most states. To apply, just click on the image to the right to access our secure, on-line application and we'll take care of the rest.
That's right, at Georgetown Auto Sales, you can buy, ship and finance your vehicle all in one place. We offer this complete end-to-end service because we want your experience to be as simple and hassle free as possible. Apply now, you'll be glad you did.
Your Bank - Already have your financing lined up? That's great, we can work with your local bank or credit union to get a deal done. In most cases we can have all paperwork sent over to them the same day you call.
Low Rates/Great Service
Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LT Standard Equipment
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding (Mirror caps are Black.)
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, Black
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Door handles, Black
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare (1/2 ton models only.)
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 (1/2 ton models only. Upgradeable to SEO (4JP) P265/70R17 on-/off-road, blackwall spare tire.)
- Assist steps, Black
- Liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Seat trim, cloth
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Headliner, cloth
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Power outlets, 3 auxiliary, 12-volt includes 2 on the instrument panel and 1 in the cargo area
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Air conditioning, rear auxiliary
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Seats, third row 50/50 split-bench, 3-passenger, removable, all-belts-to-seat
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Remote vehicle starter prep package includes Remote Keyless Entry (Remote vehicle starter fob available as a Chevy Accessory.)
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Air conditioning, tri-zone manual HVAC controls with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear seat with rear controls located in floor console with front bucket seats and in the roof console with front bench seat
- 6-way power driver seat adjuster
- Rear wheel drive
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar (1/2 ton models only.)
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (1/2 ton models only.)
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power (1/2 ton models only.)
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs (1/2 ton models only.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Alternator, 160 amps (Standard on 1/2 ton models. Included and only available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package on 4WD 3/4 ton models. Not available on 2WD 3/4 ton models.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode (Requires 1/2 ton models.)
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Requires 1/2 ton models. Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block (Requires 2WD 1/2 ton models.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires 2WD 1/2 ton models.)
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. The price for listed vehicles as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Dealer Prep, Smog Fees, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage of Liability Insurance, or Delivery Fees. DEALER makes no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle as to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of the listed vehicle's equipment, accessories, price, specials or any warranties. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle.