- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
- Summit White
- 143,352 mi.
- Internet Price
- 2012 Toyota Tacoma
- Super White
- 89,452 mi.
- Internet Price
- 2006 Toyota Tacoma
- Silver Streak Mica
- 108,542 mi.
- Internet Price
- 2015 Ford F-150 XLT
- Magnetic Metallic
- 93,846 mi.
- Internet Price
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
This 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 comes with a CARFAX Buyback Guarantee, which means you can buy with certainty. This truck is the perfect blend of utility, comfort and style.
Driven by many, but adored by more, the GMC Sierra 1500 is a perfect addition to any home.
The redesigned 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 lineup comprises a set of pickups aimed at a wide range of uses from personal transportation to purpose-built tow rigs, farm or ranch haulers, or off-road machines. With three cab styles, two bed lengths, three engines, 2WD and 4WD versions and various trim levels from spartan to lavish, the Sierra lineup offers something for all. Top-of-the-line Denali models remain the choice of more discerning (and affluent) truck shoppers, with luxurious interiors and the full set of features of a premium SUV. The Sierra is significantly quieter than last year's models, as well as most other trucks in its class, thanks to a host of new sound-deadening additions like triple-sealed doors and new aerodynamic measures. The Sierra's engines are stronger yet more fuel-efficient than before, while also more refined. GM boasts that models with the V6 have towing ratings of up to 7,600 pounds, which is hundreds of pounds more than a comparable Ford F-150 or Ram 1500. Also, the Silverado 1500 might have some of the lowest maintenance costs among pickups because of its 4-wheel disc brakes with Duralife rotors, which GM claims will last twice as long as conventional brake rotors.
Strengths of this model include Strong, efficient engines, quiet, stylish cabins, innovative cargo solutions, and upgraded connectivity and entertainment systems
WE FINANCE & We have rates as low as 3.59.
We offer competitive financing in most states. To apply, just click on the image to the right to access our secure, on-line application and we'll take care of the rest.
That's right, at Georgetown Auto Sales, you can buy, ship and finance your vehicle all in one place. We offer this complete end-to-end service because we want your experience to be as simple and hassle free as possible. Apply now, you'll be glad you did.
Your Bank - Already have your financing lined up? That's great, we can work with your local bank or credit union to get a deal done. In most cases we can have all paperwork sent over to them the same day you call.
Low Rates/Great Service
GMC Sierra 1500 Standard Equipment
- Audio system, 4.2" Diagonal Color Display, AM/FM stereo with USB ports, auxiliary jack and SD card slot
- Audio system feature, 4-speaker system
- Headlamps, halogen projector
- Door handles, Black
- Bumper, rear chrome with rear bumper corner steps
- Wheel, full-size spare, 17" x 7" (43.2 cm x 17.8 cm) aluminum (Included and only available with model K15703 or C15703 and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Grille surround, chrome
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black
- Bumper, front chrome
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) painted steel
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Tires, P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- Tire, spare P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RBZ) P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall tires.)
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl
- Door locks, power
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar (Includes rear assist handles in the headliner on crew cab models.)
- Driver Information Center, 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display provides warning messages and basic vehicle information
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench 3-passenger, driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar.
- Cruise control, steering wheel-mounted
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel
- GVWR, 6700 lbs. (3039 kg)
- Engine, 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 with Active Fuel Management Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction with FlexFuel capability, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (285 hp [212 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 305 lb-ft of torque [413 Nm] @ 3900 rpm)
- Rear wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Cargo tie downs (4) , movable upper
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Standard and only available on (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine with 2WD models.)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and head-curtain and seat-mounted side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- OnStar Delete
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. The price for listed vehicles as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Dealer Prep, Smog Fees, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage of Liability Insurance, or Delivery Fees. DEALER makes no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle as to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of the listed vehicle's equipment, accessories, price, specials or any warranties. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle.