2011 Kia Sorento LX
This vehicle is loaded with great features, plus it comes with the CARFAX BuyBack Guarantee. This Kia Sorento offers all the comforts of a well-optioned sedan with the utility you demand from an SUV.
You could keep looking, but why? You've found the perfect vehicle right here. The new Sorento is sized between more compact crossover models like the Honda CR-V and Toyota RAV4 and mid-size models such as the Honda Pilot and Toyota Highlander. Altogether, it's a little more maneuverable than the larger vehicles while offering just as much practical space. The Sorento offers more passenger space and more cargo space as the previous Sorento, while its modern engine lineup is both more powerful and more fuel-efficient. Kia says that the 276-horsepower output for the V6 is the best in its class, and EPA figures for the 4-cylinder Sorento are among the best for competing vehicles. The Sorento's strong warranty also helps make this a strong choice for families.
WE FINANCE & We have rates as low as 3.59.
We offer competitive financing in most states. To apply, just click on the image to the right to access our secure, on-line application and we'll take care of the rest.
That's right, at Georgetown Auto Sales, you can buy, ship and finance your vehicle all in one place. We offer this complete end-to-end service because we want your experience to be as simple and hassle free as possible. Apply now, you'll be glad you did.
Your Bank - Already have your financing lined up? That's great, we can work with your local bank or credit union to get a deal done. In most cases we can have all paperwork sent over to them the same day you call.
Low Rates/Great Service
Kia Sorento LX Standard Equipment
- AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player -inc: auxiliary input jack, USB port
- Bluetooth hands-free link
- P235/65R17 tires
- Body-color heated pwr mirrors -inc: integrated turn signals
- Variable intermittent front windshield wipers
- 17" x 7.0" painted alloy wheels
- Silver roof rails
- Fixed rear wiper
- Rear map pockets
- Trip computer
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Tricot cloth front bucket seats
- EcoMinder indicator
- Tilt & telescopic steering wheel -inc: audio, cruise, Bluetooth controls
- Rear window defroster
- Air conditioning
- Rear center armrest w/cup holder
- Pwr windows w/driver one-touch auto up/down
- Front/rear pwr outlets
- 3rd row 50/50 split-folding seat
- Pwr door locks
- Rear air conditioning
- Hydraulic pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr ventilated front/solid rear disc brakes
- 6-speed automatic transmission w/OD, Sportmatic
- Independent multi-link rear suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Front wheel drive
- 3.5L DOHC dual CVVT 24-valve V6 engine
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension w/coil springs
- Dual advanced front airbags -inc: passenger occupancy sensor
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- 3-point seat belts in all positions w/front pretensioners
- Height-adjustable front seatbelts
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Front/rear crumple zones
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Energy-absorbing steering column
- Electronic stability control w/traction control
- Side impact door beams
- Downhill brake control
- Rear child safety door locks
- Front seat-mounted air bags
- Hill assist control
- Electronic brake force distribution w/brake assist
- Front active headrests
- Full-length side curtain airbags
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. The price for listed vehicles as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Dealer Prep, Smog Fees, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage of Liability Insurance, or Delivery Fees. DEALER makes no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle as to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of the listed vehicle's equipment, accessories, price, specials or any warranties. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle.